Any news from Konica Minolta?

km PRO color

km PRO color

They do have the PRO C65hc and in June od '10 a whole new series beginning with the C8000

As far as I know, all info on the 80 is under NDA so, you'll probably have to wait a few more months for hard facts.

Ifelton is correct....still being tweeked at this time and likely nothing out until sometime next year. Maybe at Drupa?

Hopefully KM will learn from everyone's mistake and not rush it out without extreme testing. Canon's 3 beta testers were laughable with their "Flagship" 7000VP. The real beta testers were the first unlucky folks that laid down the cash.

Hopefully KM will learn from everyone's mistake and not rush it out without extreme testing. Canon's 3 beta testers were laughable with their "Flagship" 7000VP. The real beta testers were the first unlucky folks that laid down the cash.

What`s the problem with that flagship model, briefly?

They do have the PRO C65hc and in June od '10 a whole new series beginning with the C8000

First I heard of any model numbers but c8000 makes sense I guess. As for testing, we have been waiting for the 1200 FOREVER finally some light at the end of the tunnel. I heard the "c8000" was delayed after Ricoh sprung the c900 on everyone.

What`s the problem with that flagship model, briefly?

Do a forum search, but folks were having problems with drum marks, toner scatter, and several other things, from what I have heard from my Flesch source is that a lot was due to piss poor training with the techs.

Konica Minolta is keeping everyone out of the know, so to speak, with respect to the C8000. As an employee, all I know about it is that its coming :p

That being said, I am looking forward to hearing about it as time progresses.

Last edited:
According to Olaf Lorenz, KMBS Europe GmbH, new serie to be demostrated at IPEX 2010, totally new product, not development of 6501, will be competitor to XEROX 7000-8000, Ricoh c900, and will seize the market niche between DC8000 and iGen...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back