Australian Xerox 700 Price

lcprepress

Has anyone in Australia had a quote on the Xerox 700? We have and it seems way too much compared to advertised US and Europe prices.:confused:

gotta luv that exchange rate. There will be a fair amount of PRT (product release tax) in your price

Aus Xerox 700 Price

Aus Xerox 700 Price

Thanks to all the posters @ this site about the Xerox, KM, & Canon Range, its invaluble to us in Australia.

We are after the same information, although the exchange rate hasn't hit as yet.

I have heard approx $100k depending on config. ie. Stapler, Feeder etc., and a Click Rate of 0.08 (as per 5000) so I'm guessing $80k for a standard 700 + Feeder + Stacker.

It's not being offered with the Creo RIP option here............only Freeflow & Fiery.

There is obviously a lot of FAT in the contracts of these machines for the uninitiated, so be very carefull.

You guys in the States are getting equipment (Offset & Digital) about 30-40% cheaper than Oz, even when the exchange rate was 0.10-0.12 cents down.

I have been quote $139k for the Xerox 700 with Bulk feeder, professional finisher, no stacker bins, EFI Bustled RIP @ $0.085 per colour click in Australia.

Can anybody else in Australia add to this thread?

Thanks for the replys guys.

Our quote was $168k ex gst for the 700 with EFI Rip, 1 oversized paper draw and light production finisher, .09 colour click.

Leegreen, was that quote ex gst?

Our quote was $168k ex gst for the 700 with EFI Rip, 1 oversized paper draw and light production finisher, .09 colour click.

Can i ask where abouts are you located? Are you dealing with Xerox directly or through and agent?

Can i ask where abouts are you located? Are you dealing with Xerox directly or through and agent?

Northern NSW. Dealing through a local agent - though we think they are taking us for a ride. Getting tired of them - have had three machines through them and currently have 2 5065's - they should be looking after us much better.

We are located just North of Sydney - dealing with an Agent.

Geoman - how about yourself? price / location etc

700 list price

700 list price

Northern NSW. Dealing through a local agent - though we think they are taking us for a ride. Getting tired of them - have had three machines through them and currently have 2 5065's - they should be looking after us much better.

The list price for a 700 with fiery rip is supposed to be around $68,000US; there is a video from a Xerox rep on one of the websites from the Chicago tradeshow

Ian

Print Controller for xerox 700 color press

Print Controller for xerox 700 color press

hi everyone.I have one full sytem Xerox 700 color Press without Print Controller.Page Count is only 450.I am after a decent contoller like bustled Fiery.Can anybody help me please?
Thanks,
umit

Wow, how did you manage to get one without a controller? I though you could only get them from FujiXerox but they need to come with a controller. The lowest cost option is the Fiery bustled and then prices go up as you get better rips. I've been wanting to get a 700 myself, but way out of my price range. I have looked at the entire range and gotten a few quotes for different options. Quality on the thing is awesome. I'd go the bustled Fiery as well (more than capable little rip).

Be keen on what people are paying for these in Aus. and what pricing your being given for the add-ons. I was quoted near $25k for the high cap delivery, seems rather excessive!!

Hi Icprepress

I know this is probably way to late but i think the dealer is/was trying to take you for a ride. We have just purchased an X700 with EFI Fiery, 1 Large Capacity paper tray and a Spectrophotometer for well under $120,000 + GST. That also inlcuded a $15,000 dollar lease payout on our current machine and they have they have transfered the title of that machine to us and also threw in a booklet finishing unit on our old machine. Clicks - .09 colour and .115 black, single clicks regardless of paper size. They are also throwing in a few units of the Profit Accelerator software to help us grow our volume on the 700.

We dont have the finisher option on our 700 but it certainly would not ammount to $168,000 with the light finisher added.

i am from Aus by the way.

Cheers

Hi Icprepress

I know this is probably way to late but i think the dealer is/was trying to take you for a ride. We have just purchased an X700 with EFI Fiery, 1 Large Capacity paper tray and a Spectrophotometer for well under $120,000 + GST. That also inlcuded a $15,000 dollar lease payout on our current machine and they have they have transfered the title of that machine to us and also threw in a booklet finishing unit on our old machine. Clicks - .09 colour and .115 black, single clicks regardless of paper size. They are also throwing in a few units of the Profit Accelerator software to help us grow our volume on the 700.

We dont have the finisher option on our 700 but it certainly would not ammount to $168,000 with the light finisher added.

i am from Aus by the way.

Cheers

Hi guys,

I am also looking to purchase a Xerox 700 to start a small/medium digital printing company in melb.

This is my initial quote from a Xerox sales person

PC700 including Digital Colour Press/Offset Catch Tray/Four paper trays/Integrated Fiery Colour Service/EFI Imposition Kit/Installation,set-up by service engineers & analysts/Training

Rental per month- $1,589
*Full Service & Maintenance Click Rate- All Colour charged @8cents, All b&w @1.35cents

Optional
A4 High Capacity Feeder- Rental per month- $39
or SRA3 Oversize High Capcity Feeder- Rental per month- $141
or SRA3 Oversize High Capcity Feeder x2- Rental per month- $254
Light Production Finisher with Booklet Maker- Rental per month- $381
Folder Module (C/Z Fold)- Rental per month- $128
EFI Colour Profiler Kit- Rental per month- $128

Price is ex GST

I was wondering what your thoughts are.

Cheers,

rhcp_me

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back