Auto Punch

We installed a PlateRite 4300 with Auto Punching plate register 2 and half years ago and have made 84 000 plates up to date. We are now told that we have to replace both the punches. Does this sound correct?

Yes, it is correct. After some time you will have burrs on the cut of the punch. Then the misregistratrion will occur. It is going to cause problems, but nobody knows when. It is possible to prepare more that 100 000 plates without problems, but I advise you to change them.
Regards

WOW... Can I sell you something you dont need... PLEASE......OK have you inspected the punch holes in the plate? have you have them serviced? cleaned and lubed? these are questions that should have been asked. how do the motors sound when punching a plate? you can hear them if they are struggling. email me for instruction.... [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back