Avalon N4S Maintenance - Frequency of Repair

KPI

We are considering the Avalon N4S as a replacement for an old Palladio. We are interested in getting opinions about the Avalon's reliability. Would like to hear from Avalon users concerning maintenance issues and repair frequency,
as well as routine maintenance.

Thanks

Doug

My old shop had an Avalon N8 that was awesome. Only had it 3 years (shop was closed), but in that time I only did annual preventive maintenance.

The machine is actually manufactured by Screen and is rebadged as Agfa. I believe they also rebadge them as Fujis.

Have had one for going on only two years. No Issues as of yet. Maintenance on the processor is very minimal too.

We are considering the Avalon N4S as a replacement for an old Palladio. We are interested in getting opinions about the Avalon's reliability. Would like to hear from Avalon users concerning maintenance issues and repair frequency,
as well as routine maintenance.

Thanks

Doug

Doug,

Avalon N4 is an excellent and a trouble- free machine, but like any other systems, it has to be taken care of. You will need to do some of the maintenance by yourself as it is easy to do so and it will save you time and money. So learn about the machine as much as you could.

Hope this will help!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back