AVANTRA 44 error 139

LUIS AVILA

I have this error 139 Cannot switch K4 to Master Mode. Also I noticed I don´t have any signal from SDM Board for example I leave the covers of the drum open and the Av didn´t stop the spin motor start, no error 13, before of 139 the error was 13 with the covers closed. I already check the sdm board and works fine in another Avantra.

I have this error 139 Cannot switch K4 to Master Mode. Also I noticed I don´t have any signal from SDM Board for example I leave the covers of the drum open and the Av didn´t stop the spin motor start, no error 13, before of 139 the error was 13 with the covers closed. I already check the sdm board and works fine in another Avantra.

Yes,I think DEC board Fautly,pls usning good dec board test it

DEC-OCP handshaking problem.
If DEC reprogramming did not help, you need new DEC board.

I have another AV44S I try with another DEC and boot ok, now I have error 82 (unknow bridge error) when I try the function to open up the bridge, also I have error 70 (buffer error) do you think is a parameters problem because I didn´t know how to get the parameters of the faulty DEC board and put it in the new one.

Possibly your another Av44S had OFF-Line status when you removed DEC board.
Only experienced technician could help you on-site and in full, not yourself.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back