Blanket wash problems on SM74 1988.

sicain

Hi , I am having trouble sourcing a blanket washing problem on our speedmaster. I have tried everthing obvious but failing to find out why any spirit is reaching the units. I have pressure from the tank but nothing from the nossels.

There are solenoid valves that release the solution to the bars. It is possible they are not working electronically or the valves themselves are stuck.

Solenoids and valves

Solenoids and valves

Hi Paul Thanks for the reply.

Where are the solenoids and valves, i can trace the feed pipe but cannot see any? is it an engineers job or could i do it myself?

Thanks again for your help:)

Si.

solenoids are behind the covers on the operator side. if they have not been used for a while you may have to go into washup and service and push the manual button several times on the solution feed to get solution up to the top.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back