Booklet Maker 3 staple question

CBSprinter

I'm looking at leasing a color digital press with a booklet maker that will lead trim, along with side trim (top, bottom), square fold and do 3 staple. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Have you compared that price to getting an automated near-line system?

Inline finishing is usually sold at a premium and it normally ends on a FMV lease.

Here's the deal...I'm looking to replace a office color machine with a high volume color machine that will do inline booklets and 3 staple. I currently have a KM 7010 but the booklet maker will only do 2 staple and no side trims. Canon does not offer a 3 staple booklet maker. This is where I am. I know Xerox has quite a few booklet maker options, not sure which will do 3 staple booklets. I've tried to get in touch with my local xerox sales rep, but no feedback yet. Any info is greatly appreciated.

No problem.

iGen4 with Duplo Digital System 5000 & 3 Knife Trimmer... guess it will be around $500k

Booklet Maker 3 staple - solution

Booklet Maker 3 staple - solution

The Watkiss PowerSquare 200 will do this job for you. It is available either online or nearline. Will do 3 stitches (or up to 6) and has optional side-trimming unit to give a full bleed trim on colour work.

I see you are in the US, so suggest you contact C P Bourg who handle sales in the US for us. Tel: 508 998 21 71.

Here's the deal...I'm looking to replace a office color machine with a high volume color machine that will do inline booklets and 3 staple. I currently have a KM 7010 but the booklet maker will only do 2 staple and no side trims. Canon does not offer a 3 staple booklet maker. This is where I am. I know Xerox has quite a few booklet maker options, not sure which will do 3 staple booklets. I've tried to get in touch with my local xerox sales rep, but no feedback yet. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for replies guys. iGen series..not sure I'm up to that level volume wise. The Watkiss PowerSquare looks like a nice piece. Only compatible machine looks to be the Xerox 800/1000 color machine. Nothing for the Canon line?

iGen4 is rubbish. Go with an iGen4 Diamond edition. It comes with embedded jewels.

I thought it was called the Diamand edition because it comes with a special 60 year lease to make the monthly payments more affordable?

Also don't forget the soon to be released iGen4 xXx - this is like a regular iGen4 but includes Vin Diesel as your operator.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back