C9075 X Xerox 700

pork

Staff,

I read several posts and did tests of equipment and could not decide what to buy. Could anyone help me? In the opnion of you what would be best? :confused:

Thanks

Staff,

I read several posts and did tests of equipment and could not decide what to buy. Could anyone help me? In the opnion of you what would be best? :confused:

Thanks

What is your impression of the two copiers? What do you need to print?

We've looked into the Canon but it slowed tremendously on any weight coated stock. Even on 80lb. gloss book it dumped to around 20 ppm for letter size. We'll be looking at the 700 next - it seems both have big limitations on duplexing heavier coated stocks above 80lb. cover. Trying to stretch our budget for something bigger but tough to justify. We currently have a KM 6500 and they're talking their new C6000 will duplex up to 12 pt. We'll see.

I had good impressions of both. I need a device with good quality and speed at a low cost, both in relation to the amount of impressions (light production) fit into my needs. I wanted the opinion of those who have had experience with them to make a decision.

I had good impressions of both. I need a device with good quality and speed at a low cost, both in relation to the amount of impressions (light production) fit into my needs. I wanted the opinion of those who have had experience with them to make a decision.

If both devices can meet my requirements, I would decide based on the level of service. A digital color device is only as good as the maintenance provided.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back