Canon imagepress 7010 staple question

tonerbrain

Hello, I am newly registered here although I have been trolling this site for answers over the past few years. Finally, I have a question that I have not found an answer to yet. I have a Canon color imagepress 7010 which has been adequate for my uses. However, I recently picked up a job that requires me to set a custom size (8.5X11.5) and double staple on the short edge of the document. It's a 3 page set so I am well under the 100 page max stapling limit. However, when I set the job to staple from CWS, the sets come out unstapled. I'm told by my Techs that the machine is not able to staple custom sizes (Canon calls it irregular sizes). Has anyone found a work-around for this? Can I be the only owner of a Canon Imagepress that has the need to staple custom size paper? Any help would be much appreciated!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back