Can't Print This Job

gordo

226CantPrintThisJob_zps23f848fc.jpg

Of course, if you want to pay me time and a half to stay and print it, I'll be glad to. Just make it worth my while.

Anyone ever have a pressman refuse to run a job due to content?

I did for a job which had some pretty explicit images... if I remember correctly the front cover was a wide open orifice and that was just the cover.

Anyone ever have a pressman refuse to run a job due to content?

I did for a job which had some pretty explicit images... if I remember correctly the front cover was a wide open orifice and that was just the cover.

Yup. That was the inspiration for this particular 'toon.

We have a guy that comes in regularly that has copies made of his explicit images of his album art that are rather degrading to women. Some of our staff that used to work for us refused to touch his jobs, but we got around it by charging him a little extra. He's actually a real nice guy to talk to.

It's easy to see who are owners and who are employees by their responses in these types of threads.

One time I did a bunch of photo prints for a customer because Walmart refused to print them. It was a biker party with women flashing their boobs. I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to print boobs. ;)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back