Comparing IT8 7=4 charts

pworlledge

Whats a good program to read and compare these charts in. I have 2 different proofers and want to get their difference in a delta E number. I have an Eye One with UV to read them with.

Re: Comparing IT8 7=4 charts

ProfileMaker will do it very easily. Works with i1. You can measure with downloaded version from the net but to compare or average you will have to buy it as it needs a dongle. Some guys even read in demo Profilemaker and compare in Excel.

Re: Comparing IT8 7=4 charts

The compare feature of MeasureTool (Part of ProfileMaker) will function without a dongle (colorimetric only). Other features of MeasureTool, such as averaging, require a dongle. My favorite tool for comparing data sets is BabelColor's PatchTool...nice reporting. Of course Excel can do everything you want if you don't mind a bit of work.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back