creo hot folder issue

cmyk burnley

Hi guys

when creating a job within the creo itself it will impose perfectly with bleed and crop marks

When i create a hot folder for the same job from another computer, it will do the impose and crop marks but completley ignores my bleed values

:mad:

can any one help?

I'm not at work but it's in the main window of your virtual printers menu. Select the virtual printer you want to edit.

ill take another look in the morning. But still unsure what you mean.

I know where the virtual printers are and how to edit them. Thats how i created the hot folder. just confused at ppd?

I'm not sure what it dose or how it works exactly but I had the same issue and checking that box worked, its like it ignores the default size of your PDF and uses only the one in you imposition.

Here's a screen shot

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 5.33.43 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 5.33.43 PM.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 168
found it!

Worked perfectly!

Thank you ever so much!

Just need to get alignment right for each hotfolder for different stocks and were away!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back