Digital Printer Suggestions

fouad

Hello,

i am looking to buy a new Digital Printer, Please help me and give me some good printers' names that allow us to print Cards, Envelops, Letterheads ...

Budget around 50k

Thank you,
Fouad

Xerox and Konica-Minolta seem to be the most common players. Okidata makes some smaller printers with great colors that can easily be modified with a feeder to do envelopes. They also have a duplex option which will let you print two sided cards with one pass.

Get as many sales quotes as you can, and let each salesman know that you are talking to others. Competition gets the price down.

Xerox and Konica-Minolta seem to be the most common players. Okidata makes some smaller printers with great colors that can easily be modified with a feeder to do envelopes. They also have a duplex option which will let you print two sided cards with one pass.

Get as many sales quotes as you can, and let each salesman know that you are talking to others. Competition gets the price down.

Thank you dear for you advice, highly appreciated !

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back