Docucolour 260 finisher stacker tray question

wonderings

As stated in the title, we have a Docucolour 260. Latest firmware on the machine. EFI Fiery front end rip is used. Before the last firmware update we could print 12x18 12pt stock and it would go to the finisher stacker tray. Now it will only print to the top tray. This is a bit frustrating when printing larger jobs. My xerox service guy thinks it might have been added into the last firmware because the tray wasn't meant for such weight. Can anyone else with a 260 print heavyweight stock from tray 5 to the finisher stacker tray?

I just tell the machin it is different paper. most times it helps and sneaks it by. I think it starts at heavy 2 that it doesnt like the stacker. not that it cant get to it if it is heavy. I am also assuming you are not printing both sides becasue anything that heavy just jams on me.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back