Does anyone have a manual for a accuset 1000+?

kinklee

I am a user in dire need of an accuset 1000+ imagesetter manual. Does anyone have one that they are willing to part with, photocopy or upload for a fixed sum of money. Please reply if you have one or have access or information as to where I might get my hands on one.
Also does anyone have any experience with agfa dongles and ADB USB converters? I am having a problem upgrading the viper rip to an G3 running OS 9.2.2 but the mac sees the dongle but the viper does not.
Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.
regards
Ken Kelly. Dublin, Ireland.

Re: Does anyone have a manual for a accuset 1000+?

Hi there Ken, I think our company has a copy of the manual you are looking for. Perhaps you can mail a guy working with me and speak to him, thats if you are still needing it. His address is [email protected].

Kind Regards

Edited by: Labelman on Jul 30, 2008 2:14 AM

Re: Does anyone have a manual for a accuset 1000+?

Well thanks to all who sent emails and replied. Knowledge is indeed power if this forum is anything to go by. I now have a manual but I am still sorting out the dongle issue.

Again thanks to all

Ken

Viper Dongle Issue

Viper Dongle Issue

Dear Ken,

for upgrade viper dongle, First you have to need to define extension of your ADB to USB converter in your system extension folder, I usually used I-mate ADB to USB converter for viper installation on most of my client side and its working ok.

Regards,

Adnan

I am a user in dire need of an accuset 1000+ imagesetter manual. Does anyone have one that they are willing to part with, photocopy or upload for a fixed sum of money. Please reply if you have one or have access or information as to where I might get my hands on one.
Also does anyone have any experience with agfa dongles and ADB USB converters? I am having a problem upgrading the viper rip to an G3 running OS 9.2.2 but the mac sees the dongle but the viper does not.
Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.
regards
Ken Kelly. Dublin, Ireland.
Dear Kinklee,
Now that you have a manual for the accuset 1000, could you send me a copy?
I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi there kinklee....did you have any success with the dongle problem you had?. We are experiencing the same problem and any help would be really appreciated.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back