Dolev 800V_Monitor and Serial Number problem

osmond

Hi guys,

We just have a Dolev 800V recently and we have two problems...as of now...

1. Connecting a monitor to the CPU does not seem to work...no female socket at the cpu
2. In PSM, connection cannot be made to the machine because it is looking for the serial number of the Dolev.

Question:
1. How can we insert the serial number in the Dolev if we cannot use the monitor? In the LCD panel, it has a very limited access...to access the machine parameters to insert the serial number. or did we miss something that we cant find it...

2. CPU-Monitor problem, the VGA cable in the monitor that comes with the machine is with a male socket. At the CPU, we cannot find the female socket to attached the cable. Never encountered this before, there is always the female socket in the cpu...

- already did - we use vga-cable - converters - none works.

Thanks in advance.

try with another 386 or 486 cpu board to find whether the problem related board?

i think the board is ok since the machine goes to standby mode.

can i put instead a vga card? if yes, what type of vga card?

thats exactly your problem you dont have a VGA CARD. you will have to search for a old old one, it is a ISA VGA board, good look hunting.
if you cant get it let me know i might be able to get one here in mexico.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back