Double side printing with same image both sides

jricart

Tho original job requested by my customer is to print single sided Badges. He provided a multipage document (500pg) with unique names and pictures on each page. Now he want us to print the badges double sided with the same image/information on both sides.
Is there an easy way to duplicate the pages in order to Impose them using EFI Command Workstation. Any alternative software to make it happen?

Thank you in advance.

If you have Acrobat Professional, you can duplicate all pages of the active PDF by putting this in the Javascript console and executing it:

for (var ThisPage=this.numPages-1;ThisPage >= 0;ThisPage--){this.insertPages({nPage:ThisPage,cPath:this.path,nStart:ThisPage});}

If you don't know how to get to the Javascript console, Google will probably help you out. I think you might have to enable something in the preferences before you can use it.

Once the console is open, delete all of the text in the bottom half, replacing it with the code above. Then select all and press "enter" (not "return" - it has to be the key in the numpad).

Or you can extract all pages to each page as their own file and copy paste those, and then right click and combine. I've done it before!

Should read

1 (copy)
2 (copy)

and so on...

Last edited:
Thats exactly what I did and worked fine.

Thank you for all your responses guys!

Or you can extract all pages to each page as their own file and copy paste those, and then right click and combine. I've done it before!

Should read

1 (copy)
2 (copy)

and so on...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back