Dupont Cyrel Fast Developer

prepressbb

Has anyone know or tried developing another manufacturer's digital plate using the cyrel fast? If so, what are your experiences.

We currently use dupont plates only, just wondering if there are any options.

Other plates can be processed but I don't think the contract you signed will allow for it. At all. Zero.

If your contract is up and you wish to continue thermal options I know MacDermid has LAVA and I believe you can use their material or FAST.

I am one of the few that actually bought the machine..it is serviced by dupont.....i was just wondering because what i find is that the MacDermid plate quality is equal or a bit better than the dupont plate and the cost is less......so i was wondering if that could be used in the 1000TD without problems.

no offense taken vlad....i was stating my situation....thanks for the info on the McD plates...i think that info should be supplied to me by the manufacturer of the McD plate so thats no worry.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back