El Capitan and Adobe - can we finally get a definitive statement?

kaiserwilhelm

Maybe I have been out of the loop? Is Adobe CC (the latest, greatest, download) completely kosher with El Capitan? I mean, we are only about 100 days out of launch....

I have not had any issues with it on my 5k iMac. Actually seems to be faster, maybe Adobe is utilizing metal now?

I upgraded on Monday, and haven't had any issues so far. And I'm also perceiving a speed improvement, but that could always be a placebo.

I upgraded on Monday, and haven't had any issues so far. And I'm also perceiving a speed improvement, but that could always be a placebo.

I do not think it is placebo. I had serious complaints to Apple and Adobe regarding the speed on a maxed out 5k iMac with i7, 24 gigs of ram 1 tb ssd and AMD Radeon R9 M295x with 4 gigs. It ran Adobe CC only slightly faster then the MacBook Pro it replaced that was about 2 years old.

I guess my question is really this. WHEN is Adobe going to make a statement that El Capitan and CC are compatible? If they have, can I get a link?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back