Estimating software

exify

What software does everyone use? I'm looking into a solution for my current shop. I've used PowerQuote at another shop, but wanted to get suggestions for what else is out there.

Thanks.

Are you just after something simple to quote with, or are you after a full MIS system that covers estimating, production, invoicing, purchase ordering, delivery, CRM, estimated costs vs. actual costs, scheduling etc?

Stephen Marsh

Morning Flight - Super simple, easy on the wallet and has lots of bells and whistles included so you don't have to buy an add on for everything!

BTW Awesome customer support too!!!

Morning Flight - Super simple, easy on the wallet and has lots of bells and whistles included so you don't have to buy an add on for everything!

BTW Awesome customer support too!!!

I will second Craig's opinion! Morning Flight is made by a printer for printers. I've been using it since 2008 and can't imagine running my shop without it. Most other systems out there I can't even afford.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back