Experienced Prepress Manager and Operator

dcmead

Highly experienced prepress manager/operator looking for a change.

Life-long quality commercial printing background with hands on experience in every aspect of the sheetfed industry. Mac and PC proficient, PDF workflow capable and Heidelberg Signastation and Metadimension experience as well.

As an active prepress manager and operator, I’m a stickler about proper file management, software and hardware use, equipment maintenance and color management tools.

As a production manager, my reputation and experience in prepress, pressroom and bindery have always built solid relationships and developed positive morale. My ability to manage vendors, inventory and equipment acquisition and implementation is also an area in which I excel.

I am currently in the Southern California Inland Empire/Desert area but am willing to relocate for the right opportunity. Call my cell number at 760.401.6250 or send me an email to [email protected].

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back