Film Stuck in Conveyor

Bayo

Hi,
I have a problem with a Dolev 800V, if i send a job or do set loading, i always receive this message but the film will pass to the processor while the machine will give a failed reply, please help.

Hi Bayo, Could you check you prosessor. I think so the prosessor state is active, no standby? So, also open the down door (on Dolev) take out the conveyor and remove every crash fillms.

Hi,
I have a problem with a Dolev 800V, if i send a job or do set loading, i always receive this message but the film will pass to the processor while the machine will give a failed reply, please help.

Hi,
Did you try and see if you get the message with different sizes of films; i.e one of 400mmmand another of say 1000mm? Maybe the film is sticking to the internal conveyor belts slightly and by film stays too long on the out detector of the of the conveyor.
Pull the conveyor out so you can see the belts and put some babay talc on them. Watch that you do not damage the two detectors!!

Hi,

Hi Bayo, Could you check you prosessor. I think so the prosessor state is active, no standby? So, also open the down door (on Dolev) take out the conveyor and remove every crash fillms.

Hi Aril, Many thanks for your response. I noticed the conveyor of the processor not coming to standby after passing a film through it when on site today. The processor is a Denmark Hope processor. Another thing i noticed, when the processor is off, at the detectors menu in the utility of the Dolev, the processor ready sub menu tells you 'Yes' when the processor is off even if you remove the plug from the electronic box instead of 'No'.

Hi,
Did you try and see if you get the message with different sizes of films; i.e one of 400mmmand another of say 1000mm? Maybe the film is sticking to the internal conveyor belts slightly and by film stays too long on the out detector of the of the conveyor.
Pull the conveyor out so you can see the belts and put some babay talc on them. Watch that you do not damage the two detectors!!

Hi Pach, Many thanks for your help, i will do as you said and get back to you on it.

Please help, i have a mac G3 that the os is in Germany and i want to change it to English, how do i go about it

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back