Flh 85-z

Hi,

The FLH-Z 85 is a CTP plate processor designed primarily for use with Fujifilm's Brillia HD LH-PJE positive working thermal CTP plate. It incorporates Fujifilm's latest intelligent 'ZAC' microprocessor control system which helps achieve consistent, high quality plate production with minimal chemistry usage. The processor, in its non 'ZAC' configuration, can also process the Brillia LH-PCE plate.

Hello, I am getting an alarm "cond measure higher than target", anyone now how to fix this.

Thanks F

I can't tell you exactly how because I'm not familiar with the machine, but it's telling you your conductivity is too high. You need to add water and adjust the mixture on the processor.

Dave

You may need to check your replenishment amounts. Also check that your plate sizes are correct. We also had to reduce our replenishment rates very slightly as the condition reading kept creeping up too high.

Thanks bean66, I actually found out my conductivity was way high. adjusted my replenishment rate, and things are going better for now.
Thanks again for the note, your awesome

Frank

Great, I was not trained on this plate processor, but seems pretty basic, but some problems are hard to figure out. Thanks for your offer. I will keep your info close by.

Frank

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back