Fuji Celsis 6250 drum scanner in perfect condition

stargate

I have Celsis 6250 with all the software, dongles and interface cards for sale. If you are interested please pm me. I am based in New York City.

Drum scanner

Drum scanner

Hello-

I know you posted a long time ago but do you still have the drum scanner available?

Thank you.

Please contact me at [email protected]

I have a 6250 complete with lots of spare parts. However, the unit just recently gave me an error I have yet to resolve...

Thanks,
dunker
(435) 752-5211

oh

oh

I you don't mind me asking, why were you inquiring about the same scanner if you already had one? And why are you selling one then?

No problem. I was inquiring about stargate's scanner to replace my scanner which has an error I have yet to resolve. I located and bought a perfect unit since which was completely destroyed in shipping. I pulled the usable parts off the damaged scanner in hopes of bringing my scanner on line.
At this point, I'd like to sell my scanner and all the parts off the damaged unit.

Thanks,
chris dunker
www.dunkerimaging.com

I have 2x6250 bought out with Printshop closure with other Prepress Equipment. Manage to sell other stuff, located with my customer in Delhi, India. Anyone interested, I'm open for any reasonable offers.

Thanks

Fujifilm celsis 6250

Fujifilm celsis 6250

I have Celsis 6250 with all the software, dongles and interface cards for sale. If you are interested please pm me. I am based in New York City.

Hi
I'm based in central London but over in NYC in two weeks time.

Looking as purchasing a new cylinder for a FUJIFILM CELSIS 6250.
Are you looking to sell the cylinder separately ? if so does it come with a case ? If so what price ?

Thank You

Craig

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back