Fusion Pro Imposition Problem

Joe2950

Hello

Trying to impose a variable imprint 16-up single sided on 12x18. The issue is I need 8 up of page1 and 8 up of page 2 of the PDf, on the same side of a single sheet. FP Imposer seems to only let me do 16-up of all page 1 or 16-up of all page 2. These are preprinted shells and the imprints have variable codes.

To get through this we cut the shells to 9 x 12 and did 1 version at a time. My question for the future is: does anyone know if fusion pro supports any kind of different imposition program that I could use for variable to accomplish this?? I heard maybe cute PDF??

Thanks for any help

We offer 2 solutions to do this. It can also impose all your jobs.

Absolutely Imposing at $395 is a professional imposition plug-in for Acrobat.

If you want hot folder automation, we offer Impostrip On Demand Econo Edition at $990.

You can download free trial versions on our website www. imposition .com.

Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics
raymond @ imposition.com

inpO2 Can do it...

inpO2 Can do it...

Hello,
InpO2 (in-poe-two) for Adobe Acrobat can easily do this as well as many advanced step and repeat functions. Also, anything you can do in our inpO2 Wizard can be automated with our automation module. One of the nice things about inpO2 is it's a modular application so you have many choices for upgrading if you need it in the future.

I'd be more than happy to walk you through the application and show you what we can do on a webinar. We also have a demo version you can download from our web site. Imposition software - Dynagram

Let me know if I can help.
Michael Reiher
Director of Sales and Marketing
Dynagram
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back