H DFE settings

RGPW17100

I created a base template to use for various impositions that we use. I call this test. What I notice is when i click on imposition template and insert my file that I created in smart stream all my settings go away. Settings like slug line, slug line placement and content, auto gutters and a few others. So is there a way to lock these settings or am I forced to save each of these ticket templates and create a new one every time I have a different imposition. Just so you know the DFE is new to me. Prior to this I was an indigo operator on a 5500 and I have no prepress experience. I need to take the raw one up VDF files and use smart stream to impose these. If the file is static Prepress will do the imposition.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back