Heidelberg PM parts

colirob

Does anyone know of a company that supplies gears for Heidelberg PM presses?

Attachments

• parts.pdf
    219.5 KB · Views: 183
I think that you will have to use original parts from Heidelberg. There probably is not an after market supplier. Heidelberg themselves might be using use an outside supplier for small gears that you are describing. You might have to pay the piper on this one.

You can try a Baum dealer seeing that they Baum makes the presses now. tompkins.com we sell baum bp 18/qm parts. Some stuff is cheaper some are more depends on parts even thought they are the same.

Last edited:
From what I see in the second picture that tou sent the parts you need are for a PM 74. Baum would not carry those. Baum makes the updated version of the Printmaster 46.

I had to spend the $500.00 on the wrong part and take it apart for the gear I needed. Cost of doing business.
Cheers...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back