Heidelberg XL105 Plate Punch

ROCPrinter

I am looking for a Heidelberg XL105 plate punch. Our press is a 2006 with the auto plate hanging system on it. If you have one please contact me ASAP.

Thank you!

Hi, are you sure you want to punch a 105 plate by hand ? Your printer probably won`t be happy...you might be facing a lot of register problems., or people trying to win time and punching 2 or 4 plates in 1 time...oh yes, it goes....but then they start to complain about scratches...
( been there, seen that, done that...)
Of course I don`t know what flashing unit you have, but in Heidelberg SupraSetter`s I would say get extra pair of punches...( Even other marks of flashing units ) In my personal opinion...do it in your flashing unit...a much higher precision...
Succes

ChristopherF1,
Thanks for your reply but we have been punching plates manually by hand out at our press of the past 15+ years as we bend them. We are just switching from a Komori shop to a Heidelberg shop and our (new to us) XL105 did not come with a punch only a bender. I have NEVER had a problem with our pressman punching plates and I have NEVER seen them try and punch more than one at a time. Plus, newer Heidelberg's and/or Komori's with auto plate hangers will not load a plate if it's not punched right so registration is NEVER an issue with us. I am sorry to be like this but it sounds like you have some old equipment and employee issues to work out...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back