HELP! lotem 400 drum problem

hi all
so i have the lotem 400 year 2002

it is having a major problem. the plate loads and everything is fine and then sometimes before starting to print the plate the machine stops and says drum motor go to position failed or sometimes the plate loads and the machine starts to print it but at 30% the speed of drum starts decreasing until it stops and then the machines gices several warnings as like drum motor go to pos failed or drum speed and so ...
plus when i turn the machine half of the times the drum doesn't roll at all until i restart the machine.
several things made it work like opening an interlock but not sufficent.
please i need to solve this problem its a major drawback for my work.

hi all
so i have the lotem 400 year 2002

it is having a major problem. the plate loads and everything is fine and then sometimes before starting to print the plate the machine stops and says drum motor go to position failed or sometimes the plate loads and the machine starts to print it but at 30% the speed of drum starts decreasing until it stops and then the machines gices several warnings as like drum motor go to pos failed or drum speed and so ...
plus when i turn the machine half of the times the drum doesn't roll at all until i restart the machine.
several things made it work like opening an interlock but not sufficent.
please i need to solve this problem its a major drawback for my work.

Hi - unfortunately the only thing I can suggest is to contact a service person here, sorry. If you need ANY help finding an authorized service provider, please just let me know where you're located and I'll send you some names.

Kevin.

I had the same problem with a creo lotem 800v2. Replacing the drum driver fixed the problem.
What you can do is to check if the green led from the drum driver turns off when the problem appear. This means that the driver is faulty. The drum driver is located inside the distribution box where the main power cable goes in.
I've started a topic with my problem here.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back