Help-- Need comments extracted to print.

Chasfinch

Hi All

I have a pdf that I need to print for a school. they have the teachers addition with the answers in comments. I can print them straight out of Acrobat but when I try the print- save as PDF it tells me I cannot do it. And I have tried saving out EPS PS and nothing. As I am searching does anyone know a work around?

Stickman42

I tried with Acrobat Pro 9 on Win 7 (get with the times, I know, I know...). I added a comment to a test file, printed to the Adobe PDF printer instead of using "Save As" and the resulting PDF had the comment in it. This assumes of course that you're choosing "Documents and Markups" or equivalent to print. Screen shot of my Print dialog box:
1579033827137.png

Last edited:

Chasfinch

well a work around was open in it google chrome then save it out. Somehow it flattens the art... weird but it worked.

Beyond the Press

Ink
by Noel Ward, Editor@Large
So you pulled the trigger and put the big new printer on your shop floor. But success is not about the box. This report shows how the worries that keep you up at night are shared by many other business owners—and what the best ones do about it. Link to Article