How to read p2p25

timle

Hello,
I only have space for column4 and columm5 of the P2p25 on the test print. What program can I read these values? I tried ColorPort but it wont let me save the data unless it has all the data of the P2P25. your input is appreciated

You can create a custom target in color port. On the create target tab, choose "New" under the Patch set. You'll have to enter the values you want for each patch or create an xml file and import them. Then create a custom paper size to fit the space you have. Save the new target, print and measure.

All you need to do is place the .xml files provided with the targets from IDEAlliance into the folder listed below:

/Users/ [your user account] /Documents/ColorPort_Resources/refs/cmyk/

I dont want to read all 300 patches, I only want to read column 4 and 5 , I guess I have to modify the xml to have only 50 patches I want

thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back