How to Reset counter of Fuji - Xerox 4112 EPS

nguyenhuy

i have using fujixerox 4112 eps along time, now i want to reset counter. But i do not how to reset it, which part is used to counter your printing sheet?

i have using fujixerox 4112 eps along time, now i want to reset counter. But i do not how to reset it, which part is used to counter your printing sheet?

Just like a car odometer, this will be rather hard to reset to zero as you can't print backwards! :)
The point of the meter is for indicating quantities for changing parts that are required to be done at a certain number of prints, fuser web, rollers, ibt belt etc.

Someone may know, but it's not common practice.

Spare parts have changed new!

Spare parts have changed new!

Just like a car odometer, this will be rather hard to reset to zero as you can't print backwards! :)
The point of the meter is for indicating quantities for changing parts that are required to be done at a certain number of prints, fuser web, rollers, ibt belt etc.

Someone may know, but it's not common practice.

I agree with you, i knew counter is used to indicate when do it repair and change, But now we change all part ( ex: fuser, web, rollers, print drum ) so that machine become new, and now i can reset it?

There is no reason to reset it in my opinion. Just write down your current starting meter and you can do the math from there.

The short answer is no. We had a counter issue with our xerox 252. Xerox ended up replacing alot of parts, rip etc.. in talking to him, he said the counter was located in like 3 different pieces of software/hardware on the machine so people can't do exactly what your asking.

I just put new drums in our 8080... now it's new again!

Born again copier!!!

Accordding me, that problem is so difficult to change counter, so do not work anythings and replace new spare part,

"According me, that problem is so difficult to change counter, so do not work anythings and replace new spare part," I don't think it's a good suggestion. If the counter really needed to be replaced, then it must be changed. You just get an expert on this stuff.

Last edited:
Please abandon this idea. When you are finished with the 4112 and are replacing it with another printer, the current counter on the 4112 will be used, in part, to value what your printer is worth on the used market. Resetting it to zero (if that is possible) is a dis-service to someone who is looking to buy the used printer (for example, the new buyer thinks he is buying a machine with 2-million impressions, when, actually, he is buying a machine with 10 million impressions....)

Hi there,
Next year, i will invest a new digital machine, about 50000 $. Can you susggest for me some model good at that prices.

Thanks!

We put in a KM Pro 1200 this past year, and, we are happy with it. We looked at the Xerox 4112, and decided to pass on it because it does not handle the paper sizes we needed, and, the auto-duplex curve was so small and tight that it was obvious that it would not be able to auto-duplex thicker stock (anything over 200 gsm).

Our's retailed about $100,000, but, we got it for $48,000 because of a deal at the end of their fiscal year (March 31). Clicks are only $0.0049 - fixed with no base fee. Hit them up in March 2013 and see what they can do for you.

And no, I'm not affilliated or connected with Konica-Minolta. Truth be told, I'm partial to Xerox, all of our color printers are Xerox. They just didn't make what we were looking for in a B&W printer.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back