i don't think i'm supposed to ask this...

See if you can find someone with a buyerslab log-in. In their bliQ section you can find reports of all the new boxes and their MSRP's, the reports also list the MSRP's of all the options. Send me a PM with which boxes you are looking at and I will see if I can help.

Greetings. Please let me know MSRP of KM8000 with Fiery, Ricoh c901 with Creo C-81 & Fiery E-41.I am unable to find this info. Please help.Thanks.
Salecha

There are many ways you can be taken advantage of, either with your pants up OR down. Please keep in mind that the acquisition cost of the unit is just half of the decision factor. The other half is operating cost (consumables and parts) and service. You need to understand both ends of the teeter totter.

I've put together a rather complex click cost calculator in Excel that will help you decide if a fixed click or usage pricing is better if anyone needs it.

Mark H

Price lists and quotations is IP that is confidential generally speaking. I would be very surprised if prices were just listed on any pages. Getting an accurate quote based on the options and performace you want would be the only answer I think.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back