I need to outsource.

Hadrian

I have a small operation in Seattle-Tacoma metro area in Washington, State. I am looking for someone to outsource all my finishing options to, primarily business cards. Embossing, foil stamping, spot uv and thermography. The work would only be small runs 50 to 1000 cards per order.

I have found a few local places that will do embossing and foil stamping but I'm having trouble finding shops that can do spot uv and thermography (a dying art I'm told).

The work needs to be done in the USA. Let me know if your interested and I'll get you my contact info.

check us out Pacific Art Press in Lynnwood. 425-778-8095 - we do spot uv and thermography as well as embossing and foil stamping. Ask for Al or Joyce and they can help with whatever you need.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back