IBF or Presstek plates

Hi Stargate,

Each one has multiple plates so you may want to be more specific as to which plates you are interested in. You may also want to state what CtP system you are using and if possible, what laser system, some model CtP can have different lasers.

Regards,

Mark

StarGate:

Okay - you've got us scratching our heads even more now...

One plate could be compared to eco-friendly electric or hybrid small cars,
and the other could be compared to heavy-duty pick-up trucks.

What is the application...
what benefits are you looking for?

Well, I have Javelin (which is Screen T-9000) CTP system. I used to use Fuji LHPJ plates but my dealer was cut off by Fuji and I want to stay with my dealer unless what he sells is real garbage.

He is proposing those 2 plates as a replacement for LHPJ, which was a great plate. It is not important if it is eco-friendly plate or not as I will not save the planet myself and robots and computers are going to kill us (humans) anyway in the future. If it is eco friendly it is a plus but not a requirement for me. I just need to replace my existing plate with something that is as good as LHPJ.

Stargate,

Steve's point is these plates have different specs, so what will meet you needs? What plate guage do you need? What screen rulings do you require? What runlenght? Do you print UV? If both specs meet your needs, then ask for reference accounts using the same CtP you have, the more the merrier.

Regards,

Mark

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back