Is there a bit of kit to help with this process?.....

UK Printer

We Have a gluing machine, we run sheets through the gluer and it applies an even coating of glue to the back of board.

we are putting attaching the glued board to a sheet and then attaching another glued board to the other side of the middle sheet, to give us a 'sandwich'.

Is there a bit of kit out there to make the process of getting the glued sheet onto the middle sheet easier?

Thought someone may have been doing something similar.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

We Have a gluing machine, we run sheets through the gluer and it applies an even coating of glue to the back of board.

we are putting attaching the glued board to a sheet and then attaching another glued board to the other side of the middle sheet, to give us a 'sandwich'.

Is there a bit of kit out there to make the process of getting the glued sheet onto the middle sheet easier?

Thanks in advance.

Tim

you should ask for help from the location dealer or their After-sale services, maybe they can help you with this problem

There isn't an after sales rep, i just wondered if anyone knew of a bit of kit that could help with this task, some kind of old school printers bit of wonder kit!

Tim

This may help, the process is called 'Duplexing', does anyone know of any machinery i can get to me achieve a quicker and higher quality result?

Many thanks

Tim

Thanks in advance.

Tim

You'll have already investigated Mohawk Panoramic papers already as an alternative route to your 'sandwich' I assume.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back