KM 6501 skew problems

You are a waste of my time Ubertech. I believe it says on the top of the screen "learn, teach, debate"
YOU JUST CANT STAND DEBATE!!!!

Please point out in this thread where you have done either? The thread title was KM 6501 skew problems not Debate why you should have a xerox over a KM.

Does your boss know you are on here? You are counter productive to your employer and now knowing you have multiple profiles proves you are actually an unreliable source of information.

Not much point getting you banned as you have multiple user names, how many would we need to ban?

Please point out in this thread where you have done either? The thread title was KM 6501 skew problems not Debate why you should have a xerox over a KM.

Does your boss know you are on here? You are counter productive to your employer and now knowing you have multiple profiles proves you are actually an unreliable source of information.

Not much point getting you banned as you have multiple user names, how many would we need to ban?

Multiple names nothing. Your looking at him. Tell me when you were in thread
Xerox 5000 - Top/Bottom orange/red color varies. What did you say that was to help?
Here is what you said"
power it off and back on, it'll be back to where it was before...giggle. How does this help that thread?
How many fake names do you have?

Multiple names nothing. Your looking at him. Tell me when you were in thread
Xerox 5000 - Top/Bottom orange/red color varies. What did you say that was to help?
Here is what you said"
power it off and back on, it'll be back to where it was before...giggle. How does this help that thread?
How many fake names do you have?

Im not trying to push my product on anyone so one name is enough for me.

As for that post, I think even the dimmest light bulb could work out that I was eluding to the fact this was a known inherent problem in the DC5000 and that the user was in fact seeing something completely normal.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back