Kodak MatchPrint Server Issue.

PG_Tom

Hi Guys,

So my Kodak MatchPrint Server box died on me. It was a Dell OptiPlex 755. I replaced it with a Dell OptiPlex 745. I used the OptiPlex 745 GHOST CD that came with my Kodak MatchPrint but I'm having issues having the Server Software recognize the dongle. Is there a different driver for the 745 I need to install to work?

-Tom

Ghosting to even a slightly different controller can be problematic, the ghost image is only designed for one particular standard controller configuration.

Try to download drivers for your dongle from here:

Technical Support - Drivers and Developer Kits

Failing that, I would suggest that you download the KPS installer for your licensed version from eCentral.

Regards,

Stephen Marsh

Thank you for your response Stephen.

The Kodak Match Print package came with 3 ghost image DVD's for 3 different systems. one for the Optiplex 755, Optiplex 745 and Optiplex 390.

Since the original box (755) died, I replaced it with a 745 and used the matching Ghost Disk.

So I'm wondering if there are drivers for the Dongle that is different on the 745 vs the 755.

I will try the link you supplied.

Thanks again.

Again Thanks Stephen!

I upgraded the Dongle Drivers and MatchPrint see's the Dongle now.

So I assume the drivers on the Ghost disk for the 745 is older then the 755 and hence the dongle requiring a updated drivers.

Which made perfect sense to me.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back