Konica c6501 vs Xerox docucolor 260

Konica Minolta C6501

Konica Minolta C6501

Dear all,

Hop-Syn XT is approved for printing on the Konica Minolta C6501. For a water-proof, UV resistant, FDA approved, 100% recyclable option that is one of the best in tear-resistance, please feel free to send me a reply.

The opposite is true in our area.

We purchased a Docucolor5000 two years ago and never see our Xerox Rep.

All the talk of Profit Accelerator and "helping to grow your business" from Xerox is absolute nonsense.

100% true. If they want to grow my business, stop selling to my customers!!!

That's marketing BS from Xerox to justify their high price. I had my 250 for 4 years and within 1 year of having my KM 6501 and we already surpassed our entire click count of the 250.

I can't believe people are comparing color on 260/250 vs KM6501. Lol.

I am sorry to hear that as I consider my main job to be business development and secondary to be "speeds and feeds" of printers. What area are you located in?

LOL. No that's what Xerox tells you your title is. You are just a salesperson. Business development is best left to the owner of the business who is buying from you.

If they owner thinks that Xerox will do a better job than him attracting clients, then he deserves to be sold a high priced machine.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back