Konica Minolta 6500 - Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALLNIGHTNYC; said:
I came here looking for real information from printers not the cool-aid drinkers who sell and service these machines.

The KM 6500 is inconsistent. Over long runs the colors fade. Service is spotty......

So your method of looking for information is for bagging a machine you don't use, good work. Chrysler's don't start in the morning and are really bad on gas. I don't own a chrysler, infact I don't know anyone who does but I thought I would chuck that in there cause it seems to be the theme at the moment.

Last edited:
So your method of looking for information is for bagging a machine you don't use, good work. Chrysler's don't start in the morning and a really bad on gas. I don't own a chrysler, infact I don't know anyone who does but I thought I would chuck that in there cause it seems to be the theme at the moment.

NEWS FLASH!

He has the right to his opinion as do the rest of us. If you want to be as he put it a "Blog Bully" be my guest. I Sir do not bully, I've stood up to 13 Billion Dollar airlines and won, as well as leading a consumer group of Frequent Flyers that sprouted up as a result.

Some self appointed copier tech isin't real frightening to me. I no sooner get here and you insult me. Yet I'm still here. Stick around, I'm unlikely to leave. now you come after this guy and you got your assets handed to you as there was no "vanishing" as you predicted.

The K-M is a very very nice piece of "Fast Plastic" in comparison to the other products here. NOT a true production machine in my opinion. Damn fine entry level product into the production arena though.

Every manufacturer IMO is trying to "cheap" their way into the true production arena and K-M to their credit has a superior piece of "Fast Plastic" Canon 5185 is another example as are the Xerox 242/252 products. However if you're going to do day in day out, month in, month out production volumes of a period of years then you need to be in another piece of equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back