Konica Minolta C350

bigben

Hi folks!

I would like to get your feedback about this. I've put my hand on two Konica Minolta C350. Both of them have the sort, staple, scan and fiery options.

First one have 131k b&w and 510k color
Second one have 99k b&w and 427k color

I'm planning of maybe keep one for light production and sell the other one.

What do I have to check? Is it a good thing to keep? What price should I sell them?

Thanks for your help.

Ben

(Disclosure - I am the purchasing manager for an independently owned Konica Minolta dealership. I'm not a sales rep and can't speak to equipment benefits. I can speak to equipment knowledge and features.)

I would question how much longer you'd be able to get service, parts, supplies and support on a model this old. The Konica bizhub C350 was the first model in the branded bizhub line, introduced in 2004, discontinued around 2006. Konica generally supports discontinued models for seven years. You're probably be looking at only a couple of years of support for this office model, if that works for you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back