License Infringement Letter

The issue was discussed at the "Protecting Small Businesses and Promoting Innovation by Limiting Patent Troll hearing in Washington DC December 17, 2013.

These three short audio files contain the testimony of: Michael Makin, 
President & CEO, 
Printing Industries of America and Dana Rao
, Vice President and Associate General Counsel for Intellectual Property Litigation
, Adobe Systems, Inc. made at that hearing.

The Print Guide: Prepress patent troll hearing

Just say you've used CTP entirely offline. The network feature is merely for your employees to browse Reddit and youtube.

I'm not a fan of any politician really but why just blame the President? 393 congress people also voted in favor of this law before it hit Obama's desk to sign.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr1249

Find your local congress person and email them with your opinion.

You are right, I shouldn't have generalized to him, I'm not a fan of pretty much any politician or party either. I assumed the info out of the article, which I normally don't do. ok, so our current government in all their wisdom enabled this. still annoying. Don't want to start a political fingering pointing match. ;)

Finger pointing is fine - all you have to do is point to Washington and you couldn't miss . . . . :)

Finger pointing is fine - all you have to do is point to Washington and you couldn't miss . . . . :)

This one from the bill still cracks me up!!
Section29 -
Directs the Director to establish methods for studying the diversity of patent applicants, including applicants who are minorities, women, or veterans. Prohibits using the results to provide any preferential treatment to patent applicants.

so they have to study this, build a report, and then do nothing with it. LOL

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back