Look to buy Xerox DC2045/2060/6060 IBT belts!

Hi, all,
I am looking to buy Xerox DC2045/2060/6060 IBT belts in quantity. If you have 5 pieces or more, please let me know.....I can discuss quantity and price with you....Please send email to [email protected]
Thanks!

did you interest in that machines? i have used machine for all that model in still in xerox service. The machine still using in Indonesia

I buy machines. But normally we buy machines from USA. What is the machine's meter-reading? Let me know more about your machines! Thanks!

dc 2045 around 300.000 with fiery server, dc 5252 around 150.000 with creo server, and dc6060 around 500.000 with creo server. All the machine want to sell because want to change to Indigo. Also i have 3 machine for dc12 come with fiery and all counter around 60.000.

Hello redbankers...

How much does the indigo machine you were mentioned and what series? I am a nominated agent for HP Indigo in Indonesia, maybe we can give you a special discount with a lot of plus benefit (service, toner etc). You can contact me at my email address : [email protected], for more details. Let me know should you interested....

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back