Lotem 800 II , SCSI no connection

O

outforkill

hey guys
a friend of mine have a lotem 800 II drived by CSxpose and the system went down , so
we installed a brand new windows 2000 with re installing the software of xpo and trying to make
connection to the machines the LAN Ip connected but the result of SCSI connection is no
so ive changed the scsi card with a new one and still the same result , so then i tried another SCSI cable
and the damned NO keeps showing with every try
i hope any one can help me out with this problem as it keeps annoying me , and the machine has been idle on that case for monthes

thanks in advance

yours
Hussien

Hello Hussein,
My company specializes in servicing Kodak CtP. We know about problems related to Lotem 800 II connectivity. Please send me a PM or an email to [email protected] and I will put you in touch with one of our engineers.
Thanks,

Peter Warzecha
Viprofix, Chicago IL
Phone: +1-773-545-7700 ext. 217
Email: [email protected]

hey guys changed the [h=1]TMCE Board and the machines works fine but with no expse, with that error message [/h] Rcon error : the head model installed is incompatible with this machine

any ideas about what is the solution !

thanks in advance

Attachments

• photo7105.jpg
    photo7105.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 263

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back