lotem 800 problem

re

re

The problem is not in the laser diodes themselves, because they are very reliable. Please check the laser drivers. Open the left cover and turn off the power supply of the lasers. Then open the cover downside and find the laser drivers. Please change the positions of laser driver N7 with the last N23. Please mind that they are one and the same pcb and the numbering starts from 0 to 23. Use ground strip!!!

hi m8

thanks
tomarrow one of my friend will bring a ddb board
fist I want to replace a ddb board and tsp cable
if not help
I will try to do as you recommend

thanks in advance

Hi Skymaster,
You read the Techplanet very accurately :) But try to think... Then you will see that DDB is not the problem:)
Good luck!

Hi Skymaster,
You read the Techplanet very accurately :) But try to think... Then you will see that DDB is not the problem:)
Good luck!

Hi m8
pls download the picture and resize useing windows picture viewer or another program
and look at 50 or 70 dot
you can see better the lines

so what could be the reason
what is your suggestin
thanks in advance

hi friends
problem is solved
ddb board was problem
ı replaced with new one and problem dissepeared

thanks to everybody who helped me

Regards

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back