Lotem error

K

kala

Past 5 days my lotem was down. let me explain breifly.

My transformer was burned on monday i replaced the transformer after that my cpu board was burnt next i changed the cpu board afterthat i found windows protection error after that i reinstalled windows and i reinstalled lotem 3.61.02 software but now the problem is if i click the lotem controller software it takes its own time to start sometimes it says gui error sometimes c+++ error sometimes software got hang.

if the software works and if fire a job then it shows mismatch error or system error(esc commnication function 6) after expose no image on the plate.

Kindly help me to find out where is the problem in India its very tough to get technical support.

expecting your reply regarding this.....

thanks and regards
kala

Past 5 days my lotem was down. let me explain breifly.

My transformer was burned on monday i replaced the transformer after that my cpu board was burnt next i changed the cpu board afterthat i found windows protection error after that i reinstalled windows and i reinstalled lotem 3.61.02 software but now the problem is if i click the lotem controller software it takes its own time to start sometimes it says gui error sometimes c+++ error sometimes software got hang.

if the software works and if fire a job then it shows mismatch error or system error(esc commnication function 6) after expose no image on the plate.

Kindly help me to find out where is the problem in India its very tough to get technical support.

expecting your reply regarding this.....

thanks and regards
kala

Kala,

First of all let me know the part number of the replacement CPU? Is this CPU the same as the previous one? Did you load the correct BIOS? After you loaded windows did you load the previously saved registry? Is it Windows95 that you loaded?
You have to be carefull with CPUs when you replace them as there are different types.

Hi Patch

Thanks for ur immediate response. i have 2 cpu boards right now.

First cpu - chip (B65554) got burned which was replaced; now iam using the same but the error is explorer error and controller software getting delayed to start and never comes to standby.

Second CPU - no error but controller software getting delayed comes to stand by but most of the time gui error or C+++ error 2 time tried to expose but mismatched plotter error.

entered the cmos setup manually as mentioned by tic cd. changed the bios flash disk no difference.

couldnot able to find out the part number? yes i loaded the previous saved registry yes i loaded windows 95 but iam not sure whether i loaded correct bios and let me know where it is there are 2 filws in tic cd which one u want to upload.

awaiting for ur reply.

regards

Hi Patch

Thanks for ur immediate response. i have 2 cpu boards right now.

First cpu - chip (B65554) got burned which was replaced; now iam using the same but the error is explorer error and controller software getting delayed to start and never comes to standby.

Second CPU - no error but controller software getting delayed comes to stand by but most of the time gui error or C+++ error 2 time tried to expose but mismatched plotter error.

entered the cmos setup manually as mentioned by tic cd. changed the bios flash disk no difference.

couldnot able to find out the part number? yes i loaded the previous saved registry yes i loaded windows 95 but iam not sure whether i loaded correct bios and let me know where it is there are 2 filws in tic cd which one u want to upload.

awaiting for ur reply.

regards

Kala,

Win95 and old CPU you need BIOS 1.2.

Hi

once again thanks for ur reply. now loaded bios 1.2 no error only at the time of startup lotem controller getting delay but now iam getting error mismatched plotter expose lines required 3828 but DDB count = 6160 error id : 6330

Awaiting for ur reply

regards

now also iam getting sytem error(escape commfunction6) on bios 1.2

what to do??

regards

now also iam getting sytem error(escape commfunction6) on bios 1.2

what to do??

regards

You might have to start from the beginning. Loading BIOS, WIn95, Registry, application, Database.
Do not forget to set your IP address.
Also, I know that it sounds crazy but make sure that the Win95 date is set correctly.
How do you know that you got a good CPU and what is the Part No of it?

iam not sure whether i got good cpu or not bt now my problem is getting

mismatched plotter
expose lines required : 3828
DDB Counted : 6160
error id : 6330

i have done already bios/win95/registry/database date and ip correct.

kindly advice

regards

Hi Patch

any idea about mismatched error whether its related to tsp or ????

Kindly advice

Hi Patch

i tried the same server with xpo + tsp on another customer place i faced the same mismatched error.

could you pls confirm that whether its related to tsp or not.

i tried my machine with another tsp + tsp cable faced the same mismatch error.

awaiting for your reply.

Hi Patch

i tried the same server with xpo + tsp on another customer place i faced the same mismatched error.

could you pls confirm that whether its related to tsp or not.

i tried my machine with another tsp + tsp cable faced the same mismatch error.

awaiting for your reply.

Kala,

Have a look into the Error Log and see what other info you can see as this Missmatch is not clear. Do you get this when you open the application or when you try and do something else?

error log from prinergy side or lotem controller side??? when i fire a job lotem controller expose the job and at the end it shows

mismatched plotter

no image on the plate no indication about expose on prinergy xpo side too....

regards

error log from prinergy side or lotem controller side??? when i fire a job lotem controller expose the job and at the end it shows

mismatched plotter

no image on the plate no indication about expose on prinergy xpo side too....

regards

Look at the error log in the Lotem. I hope that it is not your DDB board as this will be an expensive item
You can also try a Force download of the DDB firmware.
Go into the Lotem registry, find the DDB board under Boards and Change Force download from 0 to 1. Reboot the application with all the doors closed.

Lotem 800v2 error

Lotem 800v2 error

log error in the lotem

log server task;
lotem gui Dlg - Log Server Task;
gui Dialogs - Log Server Task
Main Looptask
Expose Scheduler task
Host Connection Server task.

We tried our server with tsp in another customer place got the same error.

mismatched plotter

My suspectation is tsp or server this iam going to check with brisque which i am going to arrange today evening...

Any other options left behind let me know.,

regards

tried with another high end server + same tsp also same error...

option left behind is brisque or another universal tsp

regards

log error in the lotem

log server task;
lotem gui Dlg - Log Server Task;
gui Dialogs - Log Server Task
Main Looptask
Expose Scheduler task
Host Connection Server task.

We tried our server with tsp in another customer place got the same error.

mismatched plotter

My suspectation is tsp or server this iam going to check with brisque which i am going to arrange today evening...

Any other options left behind let me know.,

regards

Kala,

Do you get the error when you try to plot/ Does the GUI come up in Stanby? Can you load a plate from the Hardware window? Can you turn on all your diodes?

yes i got the error when the expose finish ; on controller software it shows the percentage in controller software and at the end of expose it shows mismatch error., plate wont unload.,

But in xpo it doesnt shows the expose percentage;

Even just now i changed from prinergy to brisque also facing the same problem and error mismatched plotter

Gui comes standby; yes ican load theplate from hardware side; out of 48 laser 45 lasers are working

iam also confused kindly advice what to do ?? becaz i tried outside customer place i faced the same error mismatched plotter
afterthat i decided it might be problem with tsp or server but now i dont know what to do and what is left behind to chenck kindly advice.,

awaiting for your reply

yes i got the error when the expose finish ; on controller software it shows the percentage in controller software and at the end of expose it shows mismatch error., plate wont unload.,

But in xpo it doesnt shows the expose percentage;

Even just now i changed from prinergy to brisque also facing the same problem and error mismatched plotter

Gui comes standby; yes ican load theplate from hardware side; out of 48 laser 45 lasers are working

iam also confused kindly advice what to do ?? becaz i tried outside customer place i faced the same error mismatched plotter
afterthat i decided it might be problem with tsp or server but now i dont know what to do and what is left behind to chenck kindly advice.,

awaiting for your reply

If you unload the plate and process it, is the image OK or is it corupted? As I said before try and reload the firmware onto the DDB board as you could have a problem with it. Or, turn off the power on the L box, swich off the front end and reseat the TSP cable in the L box.
If it is connected to a Brisque try and output the EX curve from the calibration screen.

pls find replies online

If you unload the plate and process it, is the image OK or is it corupted?
No image on the plate

As I said before try and reload the firmware onto the DDB board as you could have a problem with it.
when we changed DDb value 0 to 1 we faced problem on Drum ; Lotem controller got freezed no standby.

Or, turn off the power on the L box, swich off the front end and reseat the TSP cable in the L box.
we tried no change same status.

If it is connected to a Brisque try and output the EX curve from the calibration screen.
brisque also faced the same.

mismatched plotter;

still awaiting for ur reply

Patch

problem was sorted out by changing DDB Board+Brisque with TSP. This is fyi.

regards

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back