mac based invoicing software

adub

Does anyone have a good solution for "going digital" with invoicing? We currently handwrite everything now. I would like to try quickbooks 2011 for mac, but it is 10.6 only, and I have never seen so many bad reviews for a piece of software before (mostly 1 star on amazon). We are a small shop but I would like to have it running on 2 or 3 machines simultaneously. Anyone have any ideas? What are you using?
Thanks.

Thanks Joe,
I downloaded it, and will try and get it going, looks complicated, but robust.
Do you use it, have you been pretty happy with it?

I looked at it recently but the people that were going to be using it decided they didn't want to switch from what they have been using (Sage Business Works (Windows only)). In my testing I found that it worked good but it's not what I would call user friendly.

Quickbooks for Mac has been a tough one...but they do have Quickbooks online which puts all your info in a secured cloud so you can access it from any computer Mac or PC. Think of it like logging into your online banking same concept. Heard great things about that.

Account Edge makes an accounting software specifically for the Mac and will supply your accountant with a free copy. Looked like a great little piece of software and it also integrates with there POS software.

workingpoint.com is close to Quickbooks Online $25/mo, which seems to be the contender now (has mobile applications) it offers $10/mo and 20/mo plans. I would use square for your credit card payments, as they have no monthly charges only by transaction a %. (squareup.com) and just enter in payment into your invoice system after processing credit card payments.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back