Mailing Question

AP90

Wasn't sure which forum to put this in, so hopefully it gets seen here.

Im getting into mailings, and had a CSR at Postage Saver tell me that as long as the correct letters are in the tray, it doesn't matter what order they are in, as long as they're in there. Is this correct? I couldn't find anything on this really, and when I hear "presort" I think pretty much all the work is done by us. But it'd be a lot easier to just cut tray 1 postcards and not worry about beginning to end vs making sure the sequence is in order.

kansasquaker

Wasn't sure which forum to put this in, so hopefully it gets seen here.

Im getting into mailings, and had a CSR at Postage Saver tell me that as long as the correct letters are in the tray, it doesn't matter what order they are in, as long as they're in there. Is this correct? I couldn't find anything on this really, and when I hear "presort" I think pretty much all the work is done by us. But it'd be a lot easier to just cut tray 1 postcards and not worry about beginning to end vs making sure the sequence is in order.
The CSR at Postage Saver is correct. Unless you're claiming a walk sequence discount, the order of the pieces in tray does not matter a bit.

AP90

As long as your totals match its fine. Are you meeting the Move Update requirements?
thanks for the reply guys.
We are meeting the move update requirements by just using “or current resident”. They were just a political postcard so not that big of a deal. Basically after talking with the local postal clerk, they seem to be pretty lax? At least he made it seem like it. I was stressing out about making sure everythjng was perfect and he was just like yeah, they’ll figure it out and send it lol.

So You Want to Invest In Inkjet

I Want to Invest in Inkjet, But…
Over the past few years I’ve watched a group of transactional and direct mail printers strategically shift from monochrome toner machines to full-color toner and inkjet presses. Most banished old black-only toner boxes but kept their color toner devices around because they anticipated needing both color inkjet and toner presses to meet customer needs. They were right then and continue to be right today. Because toner and inkjet can be better together. Read the Post