Morgana Digi Fold Pro

richck

Good Afternoon All,

Our Digi fold has lost its suction and drive to the the drum. Has anybody any ideas? I'm thinking a fuse but not sure which one. Thanks

We only have the Autocreaser, but I have a feeling it's the same pump. If you take off the front panel there's a fuse box on the right side. It's just one fuse, just make sure after you change it that the fuse clamps are tight. you can probably see in the photo that the clamps on ours are pretty tweaked from changing it so often.

Attachments

• IMG_20210614_134119.jpg
    IMG_20210614_134119.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 186
Turns out it's the main pump thats gone and blown the fuses. £1000+ to replace Morgana are telling me. will have to look around for the pump, if anybody has any suppliers please speak up.

Thanks

In these types of situations I look for the pump/motor identification plate/label, then go googling. It's amazing what's available out there, usually at a much lower price than you'll get from the OEM. Doesn't always work out, but it's free to try.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back