Mottle on Konica C2070

utsfoil

When I ran Xerox machines I used NVM to help remove mottle from uncoated stocks. Now on a Konica and struggling with producing rich colour. I have upped the density to maximum and also changed the Fusing Speed. Thanks in advance for any help.

We have an older C8000 so it may not be exactly the same...but we get that sometimes so we will do a color calibration on that specific stock using the uncoated profile. If that still doesn't work, we place a service call. I think they refresh the developer and/or replace the drums, etc.

We have an older C8000 so it may not be exactly the same...but we get that sometimes so we will do a color calibration on that specific stock using the uncoated profile. If that still doesn't work, we place a service call. I think they refresh the developer and/or replace the drums, etc.

Thanks J
Worked well. I did not do this because the guy I replaced hadn't calibrated for 6 months so did not think of this as an option even though it is my goto when I have a colour problem.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back